- Low costs real estate properties are easily available in Tier II cities.
- Higher and Faster appreciation of your properties.
- Booming real estate market.
- Affordable properties has wider demand and unexpected returns on your investment.
- Convenience to sell your property in tier ii cities in future gives more stability to your investment plans.
- Due to increasing cost of real estate and rapidly growing IT and other industries in tier-II cities high appreciation is more than certain.
- With Increasing commercial activity and services in Tier II cities also increases the demand for more residential properties.
Real estate has always been a preferred investment option for several Indians like other investment options such as gold. Choices of investments may differ but investors in all financial categories follow more or less the same pattern or have similar preferences. Not just wealthy Indians, even middle-class and lower-income groups dream of owning a home or investing in real estate property and are keen to save all through their lives to buy properties.
According to the recent report, the real estate sector will be a preferred option even in the next 5-10 years. In the last ten years, the billionaire count in India has increased by 333 percent while the global growth was just 68 percent, which points to the growth of wealth in India. And these people preferred to invest in real estate sector. The average number of residential properties owned by wealthy individuals stands at 4, while the global average is 3.7, thus highlighting Indian’s inclination towards investment in the realty sector. One-third of wealthy Indians increased their asset allocations to residential real estate over the past decade.